We are a pattern service dedicated to offering personalized service. You, the client, are our first priority. Whether you are new to the industry or knowledgeable in the field, we adapt to your needs and style of working. We pride ourselves in producing patterns precise in measurement, fit, and balance. We currently work with leading manufacturers, department stores, mail order catalogs, sports figures, and celebrities.
With 20 years of experience, we advise on design detail, fit, production, cost cutting, and solutions to your needs.
Missy - Junior - Plus-sizes - Children - Men - Contemporary - Hip-hop - Moderate - Better - Designer - Evening Wear - Bridal - Handbags - Sportswear - Jeans - Evening Wear - Bridal - Handbags - Wovens - Cut and sew - Knit.
Our Services Include:
—Patterns from original sketches, photographs, rub-offs, or spec sheets.
—Garments cut and sewn.
—Information for the complete production process.
Accomplishments of Cherie Bixler
- Named 1998 Industry innovator by Style Industries.
- Received press from WWD and others, Clothes worn in The Mod Squad Movie and April
V, worn at the Apollo Theatre by Escape.
- Assisted new designers in winning Gen-Art Fashion show entry, Cotton Inc. and others.
- Assisted client to get voted Best New Designer of the Season at Magic Show.
- Produced complete lines for clients including sports figures, celebrities, manufacturers,
department stores, mail order catalogs, home shopping networks, and new designers.
- Traveled to Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, India, Egypt, Africa, and Italy for sourcing.
- Designed a line sold to stores, produced fashion show, created press kit, photo shoot,
set up booth at trade show and worked with buyers, worked with showroom and press
agent produced and shipped product.
- We advise on the complete apparel process and are dedicated to offering
personalized service to you the client,OUR #1 PRIORITY!
- Call for your free consultation today and make your dreams a reality!